Thursday, December 6, 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012



Pen and paper would be boring. If this happened I would be really sad. Luckily the plan for Netbooks is successful! Netbooks are great, but I think the best reason why I like using my Netbook is because I am able to share my work with the world!

The most difference I found is that the netbook’s a tidy and when we have paper we make big nasty black mistakes that makes black shades and it makes it hard for you to read.

Having a Netbook is great! The only thing that annoys me most is when it takes a really long time to reach Google. Sometimes I don’t like it when the Internet is not working. Other than that it has been cool to have a Netbook.

This year I have really Enjoyed having a Netbook to work on because we learnt heaps of the Internet . My hopes for next year is to work harder and keep my Netbook journey on forever.








1 comment: