Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 Learning Reflection

Writing and Maths is one of the things I like to do in school. Reading is really enjoyable too. Mystery books, adventure books and inspirational books are all what I’m into.

To be honest I love all the subject’s in school. Inquiry is the most lovable subject ever. Especially when you just sit there and use your imagination. Theres nothing more better than using your IMAGINATION right!.

This Year I have been working really hard to manage my time wisely. And my goal has came true, I have been working independently and also have been getting tasks in on time.

Golden Time has been great. You know why?. Well, most kids in my class don’t get there work done, But for others we can have fun and make cupcakes with Miss Ouano as well as learning how to make Movies.

Next year I have hopes to being an year 6 Ambassador. The things that I need to change in my School Life is that I must must must be mature when sitting in a group.


Make sure to leave me what you favourite subjects are!





No comments:

Post a Comment