Friday, March 8, 2013

Side Profile.

This term the year Five's and Six's have been learning about Side Profiles. We learnt a lot about the ways it had to be drawn like, then it was time to make our move. At first we went to the ICT room and kick started the day with Drawing.

On the computer's we had to take a Picture on Photo Booth of yourself, But we had to be facing side wards, then we had to put it into our Hypo-studio Stack. We had the chance to create an Animation showing our self's walking thought Omaru Creek.

In the beginning I was a bit confused and didn't know what to do. So Mrs Telea said that the photo will be really useful, and it was. After drawing my charter I had the challenge to create a Fascinating background.

Check my blog Next Week to see how my background turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment