Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Day In Room Fourteen.

In the last few Terms, I have learnt a lot of new things such as Maths Actives and the biggest thing that has motivated me to keep going is I moved up 1 year in reading. My teacher Miss Ouano has taught me a lot of things. Miss Ouano is an amazing teacher she has all the knowledge that you need to know and she is a very Loving Person.

I loved being in Room Fourteen as a Student it was great I remember all the fun times we had. And I loved all baking we did.

Thanks for having me Miss Ouano.
I'm so sorry I didn't get to say Good-Bye to you Miss Ouano.


2 comments:

  1. Aww I have just read this and it is so sweet! I you are an amazing girl Lesieli and you will go very far in life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Ouano,
    Thanks for the lovely comment, I was thinking that you have already read it! Anyways, I really miss the days where we always us to bake, the best I liked was when we never ran!!

    ReplyDelete