Thursday, December 20, 2012

Farewell Teacher's.


"Yay" is what most kids say, But today I felt like there was still some more things to do before school finishes. Today was a very special assembly. 

It was a day to remember as we far welled the teacher's who served the school. Four teachers had left Pt England School and my favourite teacher did. Mr Max Jacobson was one of them. He was my favourite Music teacher and he was a only music teacher.  He is such a fun and talented teacher.

I remember the first day I went music I sat down and thought we were going to sing amazing song's. At first I thought we were going to sing Twinkle twinkle little star, but we sang something more worst. Can you guest what it was? If you don't know what the worst song ever was it was din din din din " ABC ". The whole class had to sing but i just sat there.

I think you wouldn't like to hear how it went. Well anyways Bye Mr Jacobson and I hope you will Remember me as the girl who didn't want to sing ABC!.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :
Mr Jacobson , Miss Burn , Miss Reid , Mr Harris.



No comments:

Post a Comment