Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas In The Park!

Christmas In The Park is one of the biggest things in the world. On a sunny day me and my little brother together with my aunty went to Christmas In The Park. At first we thought it was going to rain but that was a whole different story.

Walking along the side of the road we heard the boy from Titanium practising before they  sing out to the world. " Run " I said to my little brother. Running as fast as we could we just missed the beginning. 

Act after act was really fantastic but as I walked to ward the stage I couldn't believe my eyes, Guest who it was it was ..... Ria my favourite singer. I screamed as I ran to her. Unfortunately I missed her and didn't get a photo of her. 

Now Let's add my favourite bit of Christmas In The Park!




No comments:

Post a Comment