Friday, June 29, 2012

Term Two Reflection



Term Two Reflection




Reading:

I am a enthusiastic girl so I like to share my work on a Presentation or a Blog post. But this term I have been learning to show my work in different ways.

But this term I have been working on getting better at reading book one of my goals for reading was to read at a age 12. And that has came true.


In reading I haven't been completing my tasks properly so this year I will make sure that I will work on my reading. Next term I need to improve in my reading and not rush because if I rush all the time the audience wouldn't know what I’m talking about.
Writing:

This term my goal is to work hard and achieve in writing!. Overall this term I feel amazed, because we have learned so many new stuff. But over the past few terms I have been awesome writing.


But I really need to work one my sentence beginnings. Next term I need to work on my sentence beginning. So when I published it people will really be interested in it.
Maths:

Having maths is fun. Especially learning new strategies like Tidy Tens and Comparisons. Once our maths is finished we do something called Practice Sheet.But sometimes maths is s hard for people but not for me maths is like the easy’s subjects out of reading writing and Multimedia.

This term I haven’t been completing my Practice sheets properly so I am working on having the habit to always do Practice sheet. I need to improve in doing my Practice sheets and having the habit of doing it all the time.

Multimedia/ICT:

This term I have learnt that it better to rub a little bit out than all of it.
I did well in my time laps of my face. I have also been learning how to make movies and edit it myself .

I haven’t been on multimedia that much so I haven’t been much about my animation.
Next term I have to improve on making movies and editing my own work




No comments:

Post a Comment