Friday, June 15, 2012

Art Reflection Two


Art Reflection Two

Your Task: To paint your photo using the colours you have chosen. Use your final draft to help you figure out what four colours you need for your backgrounds.

1. How do you feel about the work you did? Why?
I have this feeling that someday my painting and my art will be famous for the first time. Why ? I hear you ask the reason why I said that is because I really feel confident about my artwork.

2. What do you feel that you did well? Why?
Mixing colours was really hard but I managed to get my colours sorted and get going with my work. Feeling really successful I think that my art will be a hit.

3. What do you feel you did not so well? Why?
During My painting my artwork I got that feeling that was alone. The wrong I did was that I used more colour than water. Why? I got this feeling because I had did a mistake and thought I was the only one.photography

4. What would you do differently next time? Why?
Next time I will try to not freak out and not try be alone because the more I keep being like that the more I make mistakes . I have really learnt from my mistakes and next time I will take charge  

Give yourself a rating out of     7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment