Monday, February 24, 2014

Comic Life.

Recently I have been attending Extension and one of our first tasks was to create a Comic Life, that represent us. We had to draw 4 symbols that symbolized ourself and what we Like, Hobbies, Nationality and many more.


This is mine below.


The 1st one is a Tongan flag and at the Bottom of it is a dove which represents one of the 4 symbols on the Tongan shield.

2nd one is of a Cupcake. I really love Cupcakes they are my favourite desert, it cools me down. By the way my favourite flavour is chocolate that is why it is brown.

Third symbol, is what religion I am. I am a Mormon, I go to Saneha Ward and I enjoy it. There is one quote/artical of faith that I really like in the bible and that is 'We Believe in God the Eternal Father and His Son Jesus Christ and in the holy ghost'.

The last and final one is what I like to do in my spare time, and that is to play sport's. I like to play any kind of sport as long as it involves a ball then I am in.

And in the middle is me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment