Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Josephine! Part 1

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Josephine Happy Birthday to you!!!! On Monday,  My best friend Josephine, turned the big number! Yes,  she turned 11! " I love you to momma". Oh sorry, you maybe think, what I am going on about. Well, on Monday, I got invited to my best friends, birthday! And as part, of that we got to watch Monster's University!

"BEEP  BEEP" went the car. "It's Josephine" yelled, my sister. Grabbing, her present, I noticed that, it was past 2:00, "Were going to miss out on the movie" I yelled. Running, to the car, I remembered that it was her birthday, opening the door I whispered her a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPHINE".

When we were in the car, I gave her, her present. Giving, her present, she noticed, that there was a huge Bow!!! "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she shouted, "Why you shouting for"? I asked "Well, because You gave me bow" "And, bows are my favourite".
















No comments:

Post a Comment