Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Play Dough Fractions.


 


After coming back from ICT and MUSIC we had saw that Miss Ouano had set up some Play dough, why? Well in the last few weeks we have been learning how to cut fractions in different ways.

We have been bringing the knowledge that we learn from Miss Ouano and  have been showing in Google Drawing which is a drawing program that is on Google Drive.

This Term , my class have been determined to learn how to cut fraction's in different ways, using play dough. We can show this by cutting across, down and sidewards or even zig zags.

I might I have to say that fractions must be my favourite strategy that I have learnt so far this year. My favorite learning intention/rule is : We are learning to cut the same fraction’s but in different ways.







No comments:

Post a Comment