Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bored at home NO SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!

Today it is a Wednesday and I am bored you know why because there is no SCHOOL ......  I miss school soooo much and my friends as well as my teacher .... I really want to come back to school BECAUSE IT IS SO DUM and I will Miss My Teacher Miss King . Because on the two last days of school I was away so that why I miss my teacher .................... I really Wish you Miss King a happy new year without me in you class next year but I hope you and your family have a happy and safe New Year . I will miss you heaps and remember to ask SANTA something for Christmas. hahahah MERRY CHRISTMAS ...... SEE YOU NEXT YEAR ......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND FOR THE STAFF OUT THERE I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS ............ LOVE YOU ALL

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Lesieli we really missed you! Ana had to clean my cupboard instead - she did well!
    I really hope that you have a happy holiday and of course a very merry Christmas.
    Love Miss King

    ReplyDelete