Monday, November 4, 2013

Writing Test (The Whisper) Edited.

It was a cold, dark, gloomy night. I walked across an abandoned hut deep in the heart of the forest. I was just about to enter the hut when suddenly, I heard a whisper “Don’t enter, Don’t enter” “Who who’s there” said Harry. The voice came again “Don’t enter, don’t enter”


I heard the whisper but no one was there. I looked back no one was there, I looked around, but all I could see was the old abandoned hut. But it was then where it caught my eye,

It’s whiskers twitch as it walks towards me. Brushes against my legs. “Aww!” I pick up it’s tiny little limb body and start patting it’s fluffy head. Weirdly enough, it had a collar. “Hehe” I say to myself. ‘Angle’ it read. Turning to the door, I reach for the old crooked knob. Just as I twist the knob of the door, it flies open.


Slowly creeping into the hut, Angle shakes. “Boom!” the door slowly closed. “He-Hello, is anyone in here?”. In front of me was a rocking chair, I see a fire flickering away in the air uncontrollably. All around me, shelves full of books, spoons and knifes. It looks as it had been their for decades.


Then the whisper came again “What did I tell you” “What did you tell me!” yelled Harry. “I clearly said no to entry my hut!”. The whisper, came again “Get out!” shouted the whisper. It came again “Get out! but leave the tiger cub”, fire surrounded Angel and I uncontrollably.  


“Get out! And leave the tiger cub” the whisper came again. Setting fire to everything, the only thing left that wasn’t on fire was Angel and I. We then creeped our way to the door, turning the knob it wouldn’t let us. Then in the corner of my eye, I saw a sliver key, next to it stood a box. I slowly put Angle down, and walked towards the key and the box.


Grabbing the key I slowly put it thru the box, and twisted it. Out came a cell phone, I searched thru the cellphone, to see if I could find anything that might be related to this. But all I found was a video. I was just starting play the video when I heard a squeak. It was Angel she was gone.


And the whisper was gone. The house looked as if it wasn't on fire, and the phone had much more things on it, photos of Angle and a lady. “I think that the cub belonged to the whisper lady” I whispered.








No comments:

Post a Comment