Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Manaiakalani Film Festival 2012.

Today I thought that the weather would FAIL on us,  but it didn't. As the school's came together, I was thinking " What is going on ". I walked to my teacher and asked her " Why is everyone so excited? ". She said " It's the big day today and you are Presenting ". 

The loud speaker beeped we all froze " Can all these people come to the Breeze ". Name by name My name and my friends name was called out. As we arrived at the HOYTS. Miss V one of the helpers said " Your Up My Darlings " I got up and I did the best I could. I knew I did the best because. Mrs Telea we putting up the thumbs " GOOD GIRLS " she said.


If you want to watch a movie from the 2012 Film Festival
Click Here to watch rate and Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment