Monday, October 15, 2012

Seeing My Inspirational Crew!!!!

Sitting on hot warm sand Lemonade ran thought my mouth as I yelled " I'm living the dream ". I wanted to go for swim but I was too lazy to get up, Even thought the water was right there.  Getting the sun screen out I feel of hammock and landed on my head " Haha " yelled my brother. " Be quite Joe " said my mother.

 Walking along the road of Hawaii I saw a really really big buliding I wonder what it was so I walked in side to see if anyone was there " Hello Hello " I said. But no one answered back. 

 Talking along the side I realized it was a stage, so I walked back stage, And I saw My Inspiration Crew 8 FLAVAHZ. " AHHHH " they all looked at me as I slapped my face to make sure my eye sight was all right. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow Lesieli,

    Looks like you've found some goodness! Reading your story makes me want to scream! You probably had a great time overseas. Are you probably wanting to go back?

    ReplyDelete