Friday, October 28, 2011

3 2 1 Lift Off


Shaking with fear , my heart was pounding . Sweating in my seat I sat back in my rocket. Get ready to lift off on a mission to space.

Rumbling and busting my stomach stared shuddering . Knowing it was going to be a Dangerous Adventure I still new I could do it .

HERE WE GO THE countdown started 3 , 2 , 1 massive thrust and cut through the sky. Bright blaze of light went shooting out and a trail of smoke shot out the back. BOOM the rocket went flying into the orbit .

Powerful force lead us back home “WOHHH” I said . I had experienced a lot away from our home - Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lesieli! You have written a great story using wonderful descriptive words. I especially like that you talked about the danger but that you could still go a head with it - no fear!. Well done.

    ReplyDelete