Friday, August 3, 2012

What do you want to be when you grow up ?




Do you ever feel you still don't know what you want to be when you grow up? If you're not sure what you'd like to do (you just know that what you're doing now is what you’re going to do. When I grow up I want to be a computer technician as well as casting a movie. I want to be these things because ever since my sister left to hawaii honolulu I have been learning alot from what she studies.

Many people have goals and dreams. Very often you will hear people saying “ I want to be this and this ” but in my dreams I keep trying and going for gold no matter what.

My inspiration is Neven who works for our school. The reason why he is my inspiration is because he works with manikaline which is the owners of our Netbooks and not only that but I want to be like him and fix computers.

In order for me to get there I would need to do school and family first and also put important stuff first instead of rubbish that is not go for learning.
























No comments:

Post a Comment