1. What makes this place so desirable for the frogs?
Because no one Knows where it is ….
2. Find antonyms (opposites) from the text
|empty , Full||Full , empty|
|adult , Kid||Kid , adult|
|first , Last||Last , first|
|top , Bottom||Bottom , top|
|small , Big||Big , small|
|up , Down||Down , up|
|different , Same||Same , different|
|in front , Back||Back , in front|
3. List 10 verbs (doing words) from the text
4. Put 5 of these verbs in your own complex sentence (the sentence can be about anything) I was running to school to play on my net book, as I got there I stared drawing on tux paint. Then at morning tea I was eating and jumping around the play ground, Then I dance all the way home.
On the first day of school I was so excited that I went Jumping around the house . Then I had to sit down and eat my food , After that I went running to school like crazy . As i got there I started dancing through the coral door into my class room and out the door . Then for fitness we went running . My day was cool as I got home I went biking out the door and to my school . . . . . . .
5. Create an acrostic poem for the word HIGH GATE, using one key word for each letter. For each word write a small phrase which explains this word and it’s reason for being there.
e.g: H olidays - with Nana and Poppa every holiday
In side- a pond is where you can see frogs.
Going - to see frogs are scary.
Hunting- for frogs are cool.
Gully's- are hills that go up and down.
Animals - like frogs can camouflage like chameleons .
Taking- frogs home is sort of a good idea\i.
Eating- frogs are yuck.
Holiday - with Nana and Papa
In side - a pound where you can see some frogs
Getting close - to the frogs were really scary
Eating - But eating frogs were really yuck
Hunting - and Hunting for hours and arouse we fanliy reached the pound