Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Swimming








Filled with anticipation, we walked to the pool’s. I was really Thrilled that we went cause I am kind of like a Water freak . Like most people say first one in Last one out .


Starring longley at the pool I wanted to dive in.” Slip in now girls” the Instructor said. My Feet slipped into the pool like a dolphin’s tail. Lying on my back, my feet were kicking. ,the water was warm and relaxing around my body. As we slipped into the pool I dived like a dolphin. Coming up from the water our eyes were stinging red. We blinked away the burn.



In my group we did big strokes and kicking underwater it was really exhausting. Then we had to do 3 laps of the pool with out no stopping cause if did they cant mark us off that we can’t do 3 laps. We went one by one without no stopping and when we finished our legs were numb and it was really weird because it felt like we didn’t have any leg by we did.

My final feeling on swimming is I need to get better at doing frog legs. And if I was then Superb but I still need to get better at thing and learn new stuff. And by the end of the year I will be a good swimmer.




No comments:

Post a Comment